Wednesday 21 March 2012

Back to painting.


I broke out the paints - HUZZAH! It's been close to six months due to moving to a new continent and such exciting times in professional and personal life. I am now working on the Mechanicus Fabricator Captain to brake out the rust... literally in places :)

It'll be quite interesting. Trying to achieve a very cool and "moonlighty" red! to match the rest of the army that doesn't have red anywhere apart from a few blood effects, is a nice little adventure.

Excpect pics sometime this year :) No, but having everything set-up so I can just paint for a minute when I have a minute is the key to making this work. I'm also back to hunting parts for my desk, looking for large glass domes at the moment.

Oh, and if anyone has some Empire Gold Wizard helmets lying about, lets do business - I have two, but need 5 for a possible Death Cultist head solution?


No comments:

Post a Comment