Monday 18 March 2013

I'll be back.

Tonight.

It's been almost three months since picking up the brush.

This happens. Not willingly, but due to my life being a conflict of interests and way too little available time. The miniature producing urge builds up without stopping though, and then something small or big tips it over to me just clearing some time. Don't know how yet, stealing half an hour of sleeping time might be a practical solution.

This time it was this fine blog from Sweden.

:: CONVERTORUM ::

So I'll be painting tonight!


migs

7 comments:

  1. Great to hear that you still manage to find some time for this wonderful hobby;) always wondering your ability to create such dark miniatures in sunny California;)

    Convertorum is cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are trying to find ways to keep up with the hobby; it can certainly be hard. But I do think Warren Zevon said it best: "I'll sleep when I'm dead!" I can't wait to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the plug Migs! Anxious to see what you come up with...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been painting two nights straight - a character for PDH's +I+munda event and the zealot to round out the bad gang. :) Going to split this wknd to finish either one off.

    YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to see your newest models Migs :)


    And thanks a lot for pointing me in Jeffvaders direction - His blog is very inspirational :)

    Seeing his blog made me finally open one of my own: http://inquisitorhedemann.blogspot.dk/

    Feel free to pass by any time for a peek :)

    Cheers

    Janushedemann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just poking about to point out that its been another 30 days.

    ReplyDelete